Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: thrift, necklace: ?, shirt: filene's basement, belt: target, skirt: thrift,
tights: target, shoes: gift
WEDNESDAY earrings: target, sweater: gap, shirt: old navy, skirt: anthropologie,
 tights: gap, shoes: florence
FRIDAY earrings: target, sweater: thrift, shirt #1: local boutique,  shirt #2: thrift,
leggings: target, boots: piperlime
This is a very special weekend. I get to go on not one but two dates. Today Big Buddy and I went on a "date" to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was fun checking out all of the exhibits but the best part was being able to give him all my attention - it's nice not to feel stretched.  Then tomorrow night husbandie and I are going to see The Civil Wars in concert.  It's been ages since we've attended one together, it'll be nice to have a "before children" evening.

Linking up to
Momma Go Round
pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I like your style. Hope you guys enjoyed the concert! I can't remember the last time I went to one.

    I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combos and mix of prints!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great style! I'm so jealous of how well you mix patterns. I never look this good when I try to mix. Beautiful! Sharing you on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had as much fashion sense as you. I tend to wear a lot of black, gray, & brown. I know, drab! I just wanted to let you know that I featured your blog on my "All Things Wonderful" link party this week. Thanks for linking up so many great ideas and I hope that you will come link up again. Also, don't forget to grab your "featured button" while you are there.
    Take care & have a great week.
    Shauna
    myshaenoel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfits - especially Wednesday! Love the color

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving how brave you are with the floral on floral trend. You totally rocked it! You look gorgeous in all three outfits ;) I love going on dates with my hubby...sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend:) Take care!

    Fern & Dandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...