Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: florence, shirt: target, belt: thrift: skirt: gap, tights: target, socks: target,
boots: dsw
TUESDAY earrings: target, scarf: gift, shirt: gap, bracelet: target, belt: thrift,
  jeans: banana republic, shoes: florence
THURSDAY earrings: target, jacket: tj maxx, necklace: f21, shirt: ae (mens), belt: ?
 jeans: gap, boots: piperlime
SATURDAY earrings: ?, scarf, gift, sweater: gap, belt: thrift, skirt: hand-me-down,
tights: target, boots: dsw
If you couldn't tell my turquoise scarf is my new favorite accessory. It's not really new; my sister-in-law, Heather, made it (she's disgustingly talented like that) for me last year.  But I was extremely pregnant at the time so I hardly wore it. Layers and I did not get along when I was pregnant - yoga pants and hubandie's shirts were my only friends. Anyways, it's been a very happy discovery and I'm hoping she takes this as hint and makes me more :) 
BONUS PICTURE mini man's got a style all
his own
pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I am overjoyed to see that marvelous skirt put to fun use!!! the scarf is fab with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you play with colors! So many fun fall colors and beautiful scarves. I'm sharing you with my readers on Facebook! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just popped on over from Nina's and I love the way you use colour! You look fabulous! Is that scarf sewn as a loop? I've never seen a round one like that before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your scarf I need one! I'd love it if you would add this to my blog party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...