Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: ?, necklace: gift, sweater: thrift, skirt: anthropologie, tights: gap,
shoes: florence
TUESDAY earrings: ?, sweater: anthropologie, skirt: anthropologie, tights: ?,
shoes: florence
THURSDAY earrings: gift, dress: anthropologie, tights: gap, shoes: anthropologie
FRIDAY earrings: thrift, scarf: target, sweater: thrift, shirt: target, pants: anthropologie
boots: dsw
Husbandie and I attended a couple Christmas parties last night. It was too dark to take any outfit pictures but husbandie did take one on instagram. 

I have to tell you about how I got this skirt. It only cost $3 and to say it cost that much is still a little unfair. I found it at a local church's rummage sale, and since it was the last day of the sale, everything you could fit in a bag was only $3. I shoved in six books, a few toys, boat shoes, an obnoxious christmas vest, and four skirts. It was a VERY good day!   

Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes


 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfits. The purple dress with mustard tights - absolutely adorable. I really want to go shopping with you. ;-)
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! That purple dress is my faaavorite and not just because its my favorite color. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style--you've got spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Lovin' all your colorful tights and funky accessories! (That eggplant/mustard combo is fab!).

    I'd love it if you'd stop by and play along with a fun little fashion game I have going on right now called Thrifted or Grifted!

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    P.S. I'm your newest follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfits but oh my gosh! I want that whole purple and mustard combo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am visiting from WIWW and you have some sweet outfits!!!! I will be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you from The Pleated Poppy :) REALLY love your outfits for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love seeing all those anthro pieces at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really make me rethink my fear of colored tights. And I adore that purple dress I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The purple dress is to die for. I really am finding that purple is everywhere this winter.

    New follower from the Pleated Poppy

    www.simply-lovely-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your Friday outfit! Those pants fit you so well and I like how you mixed colors. Your other outfits are cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...