Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: ?, sweather: anthropologie, t-shirt: vs, belt: thrift, pant: anthropologie
boots: dsw
TUESDAY earrings: target, scarf: target?, sweater dress: gap, skirt: target,
tights: target (worn over black tights to create a more opaque look), shoes: thrift
THURSDAY earrings: target, sweater: gap, shirt: anthropologie, pants: h&m,
shoes: anthropologie
SATURDAY earrings: target, necklace: f21, sweater: target, shirt: gap (girls), pants:gap
boots: dsw
This morning my mother-in-law and I went to a neighboring town's craft fair.  My husband alone is an amazing catch but when you throw in his family I definitely hit the jack pot. No mother-in-law stereotypes here - she's selfless, sweet, and a lot of fun. It was a good morning hanging out with just her. I didn't find what I was looking for but I did score some pretty sweet ornaments and a hand-crafted wood nativity set for only $15! Great company and great deals, I couldn't ask for a better day. :)


Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. I really like Sunday's sweater and Thursday's shoes and then I noticed they were BOTH from Anthro. That explains my love for them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put together the most interesting outfits. My favorite this week is the first one. That green/teal sweater is amazing!!

    I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all these outfits, each of them has something i adore!! You really are good at putting fab outfits together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great personal style that reflects your own personality. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...