Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: target, sweater: zara, dress: anthropologie, tank: vs, 
tights: target (layered over black tights), shoes: dsw
TUESDAY earrings: ?, shirt: gap, belt: thrift, pants: gap, shoes: anthropologie
THURSDAY earrings: target, shirt: thrift, belt: thrift, pants: h&m, socks: target,
shoes: macys. jacket: gap
SATURDAY earrings: gift, scarf: gift, sweater: vs, dress: h&m,
tights: target (black knit layer over turquoise) , shoes: dsw

*linking this outfit up to clothed much's little black dress party*

The weather won this week - I just couldn't pose outside in Tuesday's outfit. I had spent most of the morning baking and cleaning in preparation for husbandie's students coming over for a little holiday party.  When I got dressed I was not thinking about the weather, I just wanted something easy and comfortable. If I had stopped and thought about how cold it was outside you can bet I would have bundled up a lot more - I'm a wimp when it comes to being cold...


Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

13 comments:

  1. I love your taste in shoes. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits!! The first one is my favorite, but I admire your creativity with them all. I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tuesday & Saturday Outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfits

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i looooove your outfits! awesome! im a new follower to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always love each an everyone of your outfits...i cant even decide which is the best as theyre all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel...so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! Loving all your outfits, especially your color choices!
    Ashley:)
    www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you for REAL?! You have got STYLE girl and lots of it!!! Also you remind me of yoanna house from America's Next Top Model! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black over the turquoise Ive never thought to layer tights what a good idea I'd lvoe you to add this to my What We Wore and Made link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are to stinking cute, I love your color scene. Visiting from WIWW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue tights! and I love your hair cut!
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE both of your dresses! So adorable.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfits! my favorite is saturday! i love the layered tights and those shoes are amazing! stopping by from the pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...