Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: florence, cardigan: zara, shirt: francesca's (used to be a dress),
skirt: anthropologie, shoes: thrift
WEDNESDAY earrings: ?, necklace: gift, bracelet: target, cardigan: target,
dress: anthropologie tights: gap, shoes: anthropologie
THURSDAY earrings: thrift, necklace: francesca's, jacket: f21, shirt: target,
belt: thrift, pants: thrift, boots: dsw
FRIDAY earrings: gift, bracelet: target sweater: hand-me-down, pants: germany,
shoes: florence

If I could have, I probably would of stayed in pajamas all week - the holidays wore me out!  Alas, I had places to go...where there'd people...and I'd be seen. Today, however, there is no such much place, so I will be enjoying the comfort of my pajamas and crazy bed head all day - husbandie's such a lucky man. :)

Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.


 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

15 comments:

  1. I love your bold choices. I would be so afraid but you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow tights are so much fun right?! you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your own creative style! Love the Anthro dress and the jacket and jeans the best!

    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love the turquoise! And Thursday is my fave day!

    Have a great Wednesday!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thursday's outfit is so fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all your bold color choices! turquoise is my favorite color so i love how much of it you have :)
    -marie
    http://griffithsrated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same olive skirt from Anthro! I love all the bright colors in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors! Hope you'll swing by and share your style on our fashion link up http://www.momtrends.com/2012/01/best-leggings-for-support/

    It's a fun spot to show off your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are not afraid of color! love all the outfits. wish i was so brave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit inspiration. Your sunday shoes are to die for. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your jeans. Your outfits are cool and chic, eh. Lovely!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@The Trendy Nurse Takes a Look at the Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red dress and turquoise sweater from Wednesday! Wish I would have thought to wear the yellow tights with mine too! Come check me out at RubysNPurls (http://rubysnpurls.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/winter-challenge-brights/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found you through Freckles in April - I absolutely LOVE your mustard tights (they're my fave) and they look gorgeous with teal and red! Love the bright colours of all your looks, I'm a big colours fan too!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness. I am in LOVE with those shoes on your first outfit. And you thrifted those!? Amazing!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...