Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings & necklace: gifts, sweater: thrift, dress: anthropologie,
bracelet: target, tights: target, shoes: thrift
TUESDAY earrings: thrift, necklace: borrowed, shirt: anthropologie, sweater: gap
pants: h&m, shoes: florence
THURSDAY earrings: ?, necklace: f21, shirt: target, sweater: old navy, bracelet: gift
 jeans: gap, shoes: gift
If you'd looked at my outfit posts more than once you've probably realized my favorite colors are blue, green, and turquoise. I do try to avoid wearing them everyday, but sometimes it's really hard. 
On another note, did you notice my new bracelet (Thursday's outfit) - it's a golden snitch! I'm really hoping some of you are Potter fans and share my enthusiasm - or you can just think I'm odd.  The bracelet was a late arriving Christmas from my mother-in-law.  She's seriously extraordinary and I am one very blessed gal. 
PS - I'd be on Slytherin's quidditch team. How about you?

Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. I love the Tuesday outfit too! I'm showing off a new shirt brand--ideal for anyone who loves to layer http://www.momtrends.com/2012/01/best-white-shirt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from RMRS. Love these edgy but comfy outfits you put together.
    You have great style.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...