Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: target, necklace: francesca's, jacket: thrift, belt: thrift,
skirt: thrift, tights: target, shoes: thrift 

WEDNESDAY earrings: ?, dress: anthropologie, sweater: gap, necklace: f21
bracelet: gift, tights: dsw, boots: piperlime

THURSDAY earrings & necklace: gift, sweater: gymboree (boys), shirt: old navy,
belt: thrift, pants: anthropologie, boots: dsw

This week's summary is not one of my favorites.  We didn't get a chance to take pictures of my favorite outfit and there are little things about the others (especially Sunday's and Thursday's) that I just don't like. That said, I still I had fun "playing" with my clothes and I guess I'll just have wear the un-photographed outfit again.

Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. You ALWAYS look great! In ALL your outfits! This week, my favorite is Wednesday's. I just LOVE that green!! And I'm a sucker for boots.

    I have to tell you, every time I go to take my pictures, I think of yours! Do you set up a tripod in your street?? I love your pictures...but I'm so silly, I'm afraid my neighbors will laugh at me (I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone). How silly am I?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I have an award for you on my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Great outfits! I admire your style. And I agree, you'll just have to keep putting together those stylish outfits and keep taking pics. :)

    I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are darling!

    -Tootsie

    www.thetootsiewootsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the green dress with the grey sweater!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your sunday outfit. you look gorgeous!

    visiting from the pleated poppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the green dress and gray sweater combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Wednesday the best. I'm a sucker for all shades of green. Thismay sound crazy, but I really like all the snow you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...