Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: gift, necklaces: gift, jacket: gap, sweater: thrift,
skirt: banana republic, tights: target, shoes: thrift

TUESDAY headband & purse: charming charlies, earrings: target, necklace: ?
sweater: h&m, jacket: francesca's, belt: f21, gloves: ?, jeans: thrift, shoes: dsw

THURSDAY earrings: ?, shirt: target, necklace & shoes: gift, sweater and skirt: thrift
* this outfit was inspired by freckles in april's open-to-interpretation challenge - you can check everyone 
else's interpretations here 

SATURDAY earrings: ?, necklace: gift, shirt: gap (kids), sweater: old navy,
 tights: gap, shoes: florence

I'm normally drawn to shades of blue and green but lately I've been day-dreaming often about red.  So much so that I spent a little time this afternoon planning next week's outfits and currently they all contain either red or pink - I blame Valentines day.

Check out these to sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. I love how you threw in color, like the blue, yellow and red...and that yellow purse is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you're back! :) I love your style. You are so creative! Sunday and Tuesday are my favorites...FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue coat and green skirt!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are seriously good at using color! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the amazing color! You look so beautiful in color and rock it so well. Sharing you with everyone on my FB page. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I absolutely love your style. you put me too shame :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color choices! You look beautiful and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how every outfit you wore had bright colors - looks so good during dreary winter weather! And your hair is amazing.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have some really great color combos in your outfits! Totally love them all!!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute and colourful outfits. I love the blue jacket with the yellow purse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your creativity with your looks! Each day is something unique!! (My favorite is the blue jacket with the pops of yellow). I'd love if you came and linked this up at my Drab to Fab party on Friday. We celebrate turning normal clothes into fabulous outfits by using a little creativity to dress them up. (We also celebrate jazzed up recipes and DIY's). Anyway, I'd love to see you this Friday. Here's a link for all the info you need on the party!
    http://www.amynjesse.com/p/drab-to-fab.html

    Hope to see you :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...