Style Summary

SUNDAY dress: anthropologie, shirt: vs, tights: gap, shoes: florence, bracelet: gift

TUESDAY scarf, coat, & necklace: gift, sweater: thrift, pants: anthropologie
gloves & boot: target, purse: jcpenny

THURSDAY necklace: gift, sweater: gymboree (boys), shirt: old navy
skirt: anthropologie, tights: ?, shoes: florence

SATURDAY hat: charming charlies, earrings: target, jacket: thrift, belt: gift
dress: anthropologie, tights: target, boots: piperlime

Like my style? Vote for me here. 

Check out these two sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy



6 comments:

  1. Adorable adorable adorable...as always!! :) I really love Saturday's! (I like them ALL...you have a great sense of style that is unique!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm new to your blog, by way of Momma Go Round and I am so glad I found you! What adorable style you have, and what a gorgeous family you have! I'll be back again and again, you can be sure. I'd love to have you check out my lil' blog, too, and let me know what you think!

    Your newest follower,

    Jessi from Hopes and Dreams
    http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! My favs are Thursday and Saturday, but you have a very stylish LOOK in all of them. Notice you had snow and then none. Crazy weather must be all over this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits, especially Tuesday's! And I just took a peek at your blog from today... Love those mirrors, and your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WIth the weather, it looks as though you went through a full wardrobe in a week. Still stylish, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...