Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: gift, scaft: gift, dress: spain, sweater: gap, tights: target, boots: target
I bought this dress in Zaragoza, Spain, May 2010. The mix of prints caught my eye but honestly, the main reason I bought it was because I adored the boutique. It was tiny, tucked inside an ally, took up multiple floors, and was staffed by gorgeous yet friendly ladies. The whole store wouldn't fit in my suitcase so I settled for the dress. On another note, I did iron it before wearing it, we just didn't have time to take pictures before church and kids and wrinkles seem to go together. 

TUESDAY earrings: ?, collar: free cycle, cardigan: zara, shirt: ?, necklace: francesca's
skirt: anthropologie, tights: target, boots: piperlime
Several months back I hit quite the jackpot on freecycle. I was probably trying to get rid of little boy clothes or asking for dinosaurs when I saw someone was offering up three vintage fur collars! They are all gorgeous but I'm having trouble figuring out how to wear them. This is my 1st attempt. I liked how the outfit turned out but I will admit that I did feel a little silly for the first hour or so. :) If you have any other ideas on how I can wear my fur collars, I would love to hear. 
*if you haven't heard of freecycle and are curious you can learn all about it here*

THURSDAY earrings: target, shirt: h&M, sweater: gap, necklace: f21, bracelet: gift
 shorts: gap, tights: ?, shoes: thrift
This sweater is my latest bargain - Gap clearance and a 30% coupon brought the price down to $3.50! These shoes are old but where also a good deal; they are Nine West and were on clearance at Plato's Closet for $8 - I guess teenagers don't appreciate bright blue loafers. 

SATURDAY hat: target, earrings: ?, scarf: target, shirt: frock swap, sweater: vs
pant: anthropologie, shoes: target
Notice my awkward wave in the bottom corner, my neighbor had just come outside and was encouraging me to smile. Pretty sure everyone on my block thinks I'm crazy and probably a little vain - nice, but crazy...and vain.  

Like my style? Vote for me here

Check out these two sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.
 Momma Go Round  pleated poppy



10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you do this!! You have great style:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous looks...Love your use of color! And thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week. I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on that dress - so pretty! And I'm impressed you take pictures around people you actually know. :)

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!!! I think you're awesome. I don't have the guts to take pictures on my street because I'm a weenie. You did a great job with the fur collar, I love it! And $3.50 for a Gap sweater?! SCORE! Is your necklace an owl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your color infused outfits! That fur collar is so fun!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute, i love al lthe color and textures

    ReplyDelete
  7. What FUN outfits! I love your bold color choices :)

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great collection of outfits! i love that dress from spain...the detail on the back is fabulous! and i love how you styled the collar...i think it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Thursday's outfit! Great way to winterize a pair of shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i found you through the mingle with us blog hop and am now following you. i hope you can follow me back at baysbooks.blogspot.com thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...