Style Summary

I usually look forward to wearing dresses and heals on Sunday - it's not a look I can always manage when I'm by myself with kids the rest of the week. This last week, however, I wasn't feeling it and opted for jeans instead. These jeans make me smile because they are  Husbandie's find. He had indulged me and agreed to afternoon at Goodwill and while we were there he found these jeans - $7!

SUNDAY earrings & cardigan: target, shirt: mod cloth, belts, shoes, & jeans: thrift 

Isn't this bike necklace fun? I found on clearance at Target and I thought it was a perfect spring/summer accessory. 

MONDAY necklaces: target & claires, sweater: gap, shirt: h&m, pants: anthropologie
shoes: target
 

This is one of my favorite skirts. Not only do I love the colors but the green and blue detail on the skirt is actually embroidery.  That combined with the waistband gives it some fun and unique texture. 

THURSDAY headband: charming charlie, necklace: francesca's, shoes: florence
sweater & skirt: anthropologie


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other moms having fun with their clothes.
 Momma Go Round pleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I just absolutely love your style. I think Sunday is my favorite...but they're all great! I'm with you on the skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday is also my favorite - so much pop even with monochromatic. But Thursday's pose in the upper right...so perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the green top with the floral bottom.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming form momma go round. I love the bow shirt in the first pic. And the Thrusday outfit is probably my favorite. I would love if you would link up to my fashion party.

    Doranda
    http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/04/mustard-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome outfits! Looks great on you.

    Love Print

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave is the last skirt; my daughter has the same one, so you made me smile and think of her. It looks great the way you paired it with the green sweater. She wears it with a rose colored Anthro t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bike necklace! the last outfit is my favorite! you look beautiful - and what a perfect spring outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That target top with the bow is awesome! Thanks for sharing on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog! I'm loving the top in your sunday pics and the bike necklace is adorable! Also, your hair is way too cute!!

    -Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog about the sticky collage. You should definitely try it with your toddler. I'm the exact opposite of your usual Sunday style. I have to dress up for work every day, so Sunday I GET to wear jeans, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your style! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love the bow on the first shirt, the bicycle necklace, and your skirt in the last one. Great style/blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, you look so cute in all of these outfits! The green sweater with the embroidered skirt gives me sweater/skirt envy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...