Style Summary

This shirt is old but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get rid of it - it is so much fun to wear. 

SUNDAY earrings & shoes: target, shirt: h&m, skirt: thrift, belt & bracelet: gift 

THURSDAY earrings, bracelets, & belt: ?,  jacket: tjmaxx, shirt: charlotte russe,
pants: gap, shoes: dsw 

I love the idea of outfits like this and I find them super comfortable to wear. In my mind clothes don't get much better than a soft sweater, a pretty skirt, and fun flats. It's hard to make a sweater and skirt look flattering though; I thought the belt would help but next time I'd leave it off. 

THURSDAY necklace & shoes: gift, sweater and belt: thrift, tights: target
dress worn as a skirt: florence

This was my Easter outfit, we attended our churches Saturday night service. I never thought I'd brave mixing three patterns, and truthfully this happened by accident. I multitask while putting away laundry and will hang up outfits at the same time. I had planned to pair the shirt and sweater with jeans and the skirt with a different top. However, they fell on the bed next to each other and I was instantly smitten.

SATURDAY earrings: target, shirt: jcpenny, shoes: dsw, skirt: vintage/thrift, belt:?
sweater: old - like seriously old, so old I had passed it down to my little sister a couple years
ago and just recently took it back. 

Pastels | Everybody, Everywear



Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
 pleated poppy

23 comments:

  1. Wait...so you're this stylish on accident?! Not fair. :) I love the shirts with the embellishments. And your accidental Easter outfit is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern mixing in your Saturday outfit! It works so well as you kept it in the same color scheme :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and green combination of your first outfit! Great combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love Saturday's combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously LOVE your Easter outfit! Isn't it amazing how sometimes things just 'fall' together? ;-) I also adore your 1st shirt; not sure I would part with it either. You have a wonderful true to you style. I always enjoy seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit looks perfect with the pop of red from your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these looks, so fun and quirky, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style. You look so polished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd outfit and Saturdays outfit!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Easter outfit pattern mixing is perfect. Very pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the outfits!!! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so chic in all the looks...especially loving that Easter look...you are the perfect breath of pastel'd fresh air!
    Best
    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the mixed prints in your last look! Thanks for joining the Monday Mingle fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Yuo such a nice blog, love your use of color and pattern
    Very stylish mom you are
    I am a new follower

    Ariane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love your outfits. The shirt is very cool and I love the Easter outfit. It is cool how they came together and they look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your green pencil skirt is gorgeous, I love the fit!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! I love Saturday and Sunday's outfits, a pencil skirt and top are my go-to outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE all your skirts!! i really want to go searching for some now! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yoanna!! ;0) It's been far to long since I've stopped by HOWEVER I did remember you and....

    Check this out...I showed you some love!

    http://rainbowandsunshineproject.blogspot.com/2012/04/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore that shirt with the umbrellas on it! I would love if you would add this to the Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for linking up. I am featuring this on Sunday on for next weeks party!

    Doranda
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your outfits and shoes! Beautiful and very stylish.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Trees Our Best Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...