Style Summary

I feel like I should preface this post by saying I know my wardrobe is disproportionally blues and greens. It is usually my goal to mix in some warmer colors, this week I failed. 

SUNDAY earrings: target, necklace: francesca's, sweater & skirt: thrift, shoes: dsw

This shirt is a favorite! It one of the few things I've paid full price for - I'm usually strictly a clearance/discount coupon shopper. I couldn't pass this beauty up though, I instantly fell in love with the fabric, color, and fun detail. 

TUESDAY earrings: target, sweater: zara, shirt: banana republic, belt: thrift, pants:gap
shoes: gift

I picked these keys up at the SOWA Market during our stay in Boston. I have plans to turn them in to a more "finished" necklace but I haven't gotten around to it. I really wanted to wear them so I threw together this sixty second version. I like how it turned out...they'll probably stay this way for awhile. 

THURSDAY earrings: target, necklace: thrift/diy, shirt: gift, belt: borrowed from a dress,
skirt: anthropologie, shoes: frock swap

I'd usually wait until next weekend to post this outfit but I'm adding it here so I can participate in Everybody Everywear's May challenge - "nautical". I debated whether to submit this outfit or an outfit with the same sweater and red accents, that I wore back in November. I feel like the November look has a slightly more nautical vibe - you can check it out here.

Natilcal: EBEW

SUNDAY earrings & cuff: target, sweater: ae, dress: anthropology, shoes: thrift

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
WatchOutForTheWoestmanspleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. Shoes in the 1st photo are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! LOVE that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I love Tuesday's look! The details of the top look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater over the dress! I love greens and blues too!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blues and greens. That last outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, greens & blues are totally your colors! I love your nautical look & I'm so glad you rock the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lovely. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lovely! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue and green together! I'm a home school mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your EBEW look! The sweater over your teal dress is perfect for spring wear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nautical look! So cute :)

    And I am loving that key necklace... so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! stripes look amazing with green skirt :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute looks! I especially love the last one.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the colors in your outfits! And I LOVE that striped sweater! You are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your nautical sweater and also the green one from Zara. I agree about full prices. I HATE full price. As a matter of fact, the last item that I did pay full price for was also from Zara-they have gorgeous things.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfits. You look so pretty and stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...