Style Summary

TUESDAY earrings: gift, scarf & t-shirts & bracelets: target, sweater: old navy, jeans gap
shoes: frock swap 

WEDNESDAY earrings: target, shirt: ae, belt: f21, skirt, thrift, shoes: tj-maxx 

THURSDAY earrings: target, sweater: old navy (very old), shirt & necklace: f21,
pants & shoes: thrift

I wore this outfit grocery shopping, I'm now convinced a pretty hat and twirly dress can make almost any task fun. 

FRIDAY hat: charming charlie, earrings: target, dress anthropologie, shoes & belt: gift

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
WatchOutForTheWoestmanspleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. Ooo!! I like all of your outfits of the week, but I have to say - Friday & Wednesday are my favorites. I am in love with that purple dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooving Wed. and Friday's looks, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Wednesday look! That skirt is such a fabulous color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That plum dress is so cute! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday's outfit is awesome!

    http://raisingthreesavvyladies.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/bryant-park-fashion/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You styled that purple scarf nicely! Thanks for sharing on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stripes on stripes and the yellow belt with the blue and green!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style and your super cute short hair! The 3rd look is my fav! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just saw you at www.thepleatedpoppy.com and can't decide which look I like the most! The purple scarf is amazing against your hair & skin! Love the denim/yellow & green! But stripes are fun!!! OK .. I will definitely be back to your blog ... LOVE IT! pippa
    http://www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lavender scarf looks SO pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your Thursday outfit! I hope you've worn it again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...