Style Summary

MONDAY earrings: target, shirt & shoes: frock swap, necklace: thrift/diy,
skirt: anthropologie
 

TUESDAY earrings, shirt, & necklace: target, belt: ?, skirt: frock swap, shoes: dsw 

WEDNESDAY earrings & bracelet: target, necklace: gift, shirt: ae, dress: anthropologie
shoes: aldo
 

THURSDAY earrings: target, shirt: husband's, belt, skirt, & shoes: thrift 

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
WatchOutForTheWoestmanspleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Your gamine style is just adorable! Seems perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks for the week. I really love Mondays look. Great use of mixing prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute looks! My fave is the first one!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant looks. My favorite would have to be Mondays. I just love Pinks and Corals. Stumbled across you blog and just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Your newest fan!

    Come on over to Little Miss Mama and see where I like to call home. I promise Tea will always be served HOT with a side of "did you see what she was wearing". Oh yeah and the cupcakes here always have the perfect Cake to Icing ratio.

    Xo
    Tairalyn

    http://www.LittleMissMama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to rock a twirly skirt and dress ... it looks so femine, LOVE that style on you!!!!!!!!!! I found you at www.Bonbonrosegirls.com and thought I would stop by your blog and say hello! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look cute every day, but I especially love the mixed prints in the first outfit.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! The first and last outfits are my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...