Style Summary: Remixes

This past week we've been vacationing, first with family and now with friends. While I have been getting dressed, I thought it best to just relax and not worry about taking outfit pictures. So this week I'm showing you three of my favorite pieces to remix. I would never say I am lacking in clothes - I own a lot. However, since becoming a stay at home mommy, I've cut down on my clothing shopping a ton and therefore I'm constantly looking for ways to re-wear an old piece. These items are old - I've owned them each for between 2-5 years - but they are favorites. 

floral skirt via anthropologie (click through to see original outfit posts:  #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6)

pattern dress via anthropologie (click through to see original outfit posts:  #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6)

floral skirt via banana republic (click through to see original outfit posts:  #1, #2, #3, #4, #6)

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy





6 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I like the 1st outfit in each series best? The pink polkadots with that skirt are adorable, and I love the blue belt with the other skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need some more floral skirts, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! you are so creative and fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great remixes! I'm a big fan of shopping your closet and create new looks and there is some great inspiration here!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...