Style Summary

This dress has been a favorite of mine for awhile - I posted six remixes here. While I've always loved the color and pattern the length made me a little uncomfortable so I asked my mother-in-law to lower the hem a couple inches and now it's hard not to put on everyday. 

SUNDAY earrings; target, jacket, necklace, belt: thrift, dress: anthropology, shoes: florence

My sister-in-law surprised me with this skirt and a few other treasures from her closet a couple weeks ago. I really wish we lived closer...I miss her...and her closet. :) 

TUESDAY earrings/bracelet: target, necklace: gift, shirts: old navy, belt: thrift,
skirt: borrowed, shoes: florence

These shoes were a surprise from my mother-in-law - she found them at Kohl's for $11! Pink and orange were the colors of my wedding so these shoes make me all kinds of happy. 

WEDNESDAY necklace: francesca's, shirt: thrift, shorts: express, shoes: kohls 


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.


pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. The printed dress is great, and love the that changed the hem so it was perfect for you. Sometimes just one inch can make all the difference. And those $11 shoes are such a score!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these outfits. You look fabulous!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these. Those shoes in the last outfit are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...