Style Summary

This outfit is a combination of favorites: a favorite dress, a favorite shirt, and a favorite belt.

SUNDAY earrings: target, shirt: h&m, dress: anthropologie, belt & shoes: thrift

The rest of the week was spent in a volunteer t-shirt. Every year my church hosts an amazing, week-long day camp, called High Five, for preschool and elementary students. This year I signed up to run the Imagination Station elective, and it was messy, crazy hectic, and a ton of fun.



Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

14 comments:

  1. wow,it looks stunning,lub it Thanks for sharing with us..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of those skirts Rachel - do you mind if I ask where they're from? Thanks also for putting me on to Thrifters anonymous - I'm doing a week long 'nothing new outfits' challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit! The tee shirt over the dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the T over the dress! I love when an outfit is creative and unique...I'm guessing that means so are you;)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the shirt over the dress outfit. so unique and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green skirt with the navy top! And cute ways to style your volunteer shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the green dress and tee combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you layered the shirt over the dress! And I love the layers on the bottom of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so adorable! Brilliant idea with the layering. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green dress paired with your favorite tee! Soooo pretty!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first outfit! So cute and creative. Never would have thought of doing that...now it's all I want to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...