Style Summary

Like most places, it's been very hot here. Far too hot for a scarf but I was headed to church, where I almost always manage to place myself under an air vent - if I could figure out how to wear a blanket as an accessory, I would.

SUNDAY earrings & scarf: target, shirt: gap, skirt: anthropologie, purse: charming charlie,
shoes: dsw

THURSDAY earrings & necklace: target, shirt: thrift, skirt: gap, shoes: gift 

In these pictures you can see my skinned knee; I fell down our back steps earlier in the week.  I count myself pretty luck though because I was not only a carrying a quirky new mug filled with coffee, but I was also caring Little Lady. Somehow both the mug and Little Lady were unharmed. My knee was a very small price to pay...Big Buddy has also been pretty excited about matching Mommy.

FRIDAY earrings: target, necklace: gift, shirts: old navy, belt & shorts: f21, shoes: thrifted

SATURDAY scarf: from h&m shirt, dress: florence street market, belt: thrift, shoes: dsw


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits, my fave is the red stripe shirt and the mustard skirt. I love the mix of prints.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Thursday look!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it is really hot for a scarf that first look is absolutely perfection. I have to dress in layers because my office is always freezing. I may need to use a scarf for an accessory/blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest style. I love your hairdo too!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...