Style Summary

These first two sets of photos were taken with Husbandie's iPhone, hence the blurriness. Our camera needed a few repairs. Lucky for us, Cannon was super quick at returning it and didn't charge us anything, despite the fact that we were a couple weeks past warranty

SUNDAY earrings and necklace: target, dress: anthropologie, shoes: dsw

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this outfit. It was super comfy and fun to twirl in. I also really enjoyed the looseness...it's just very different from my normal leanings. The top isn't something I'd usually pick out, but Husbandie really liked it and he is the main person I'm trying to impress anyways. :)

MONDAY earrings: target, shirt: local boutique, skirt: frock swap, shoes: florence

My Fourth-of-July look - I had another outfit in mind but it was too hot. The day demanded simple and this ended up being perfect.

WEDNESDAY scarf & shorts & shoes: thrifted, earrings: target. 
shirt: mod cloth, bag: h&m

I've had this skirt since college. It used to be off-white but I decided to dye it a little while ago. The box said "kelly green" but both this skirt and the white tank top I dyed definitely turned out blue. (The only dyeing advice I'd ever give is don't dye anything too precious and be open minded about your results.) Luckily, when it came to this skirt, all I was hoping for was a fun color that I didn't already have in my closet.  This blue skirt also turned out to the perfect base for a little color blocking. You can see a few of my other attempts at color blocking here, here, and here. 

SATURDAY earrings and skirt: old, shirt: banana republic, belt: f21, shoes: dsw
Color Blocking | Everybody, Everywear


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

15 comments:

  1. I love that first dress - super cute!
    Also, I have a bottle of "kelly green" dye that I haven't used yet. Good to know it might turn out blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and I am inspired to create one from your second outfit. Thanks for sharing.

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that red dress!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red dress! It looks amazing on you. And your colorblocking look is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just found you via EBEW... love those colors together. That is so fun that you died that skirt yourself. Very creative!!
    Best, Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looks! The last one is my fave.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your EBEW color block submission!! these colors go so well together....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on EBEW! Totally adorable! Now following! :)
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style!I am visiting from WIWW,and I am now a new follower!Love your blog...& hair style!:)
    http://erika-shineon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look so cute. I love your fashion sense!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I LOVE that red dress, and it looks great with nude heels. I also adore the last outfit with the green, yellow and blue colorblocking! I love those colors together and you just look great in them. I have an outfit this week with those colors, but I did white instead of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh it's so hard to pick a favorite. I love you in that red dress and I love the colorblocking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh girl you are a gorgeous..I LOVE your hair...if I ever got the guts this is the cut I would have...love that first dress...and the boho colorblocking...LOVELOVE thank you for linking up...you just may be my member of the week ;O)


    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um, wow, you killed it with that red dress. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...