Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings & shirt: target, skirt: express (old), shoes: gift/kohls 

THURSDAY hat: charming charlie, shirt: free cycle, shorts: thrift, shoes: kohls/gift 

Since this is the third day this week I've worn these shoes, it is probably obvious that they are a current favorite. Not only do I love the colors but they are also super comfortable. My mother-in-law picked them up at Kohl's for me for the amazing price of only $11! She's always finding the greatest treasures there - I'm a little jealous of her Simply Vera Vera Wang jewelry collection. With three little kiddos, though, I don't have time to do much in-store, bargain hunting. So I was really excited when they sent me an email with a exclusive 10% off code for kohl's.com. You are also welcome to use it - the code is BLOGIT10 and it's good through August 23rd. Bonus: you can use it in combination with one other department-specific discount code.

THURSDAY earrings: target, shirt: old navy, necklace: thrift/diy, shorts: express,
shoes: kohls/gift 

My family came to visit this weekend and I snagged this shirt from my littlest sister, Angel. Being thirteen years older, I have had fun watching her grow from a cute little girl into a women I'm proud to call a friend. It's all gone by too fast though - hopefully, Little Lady grows up a bit slower. 

SATURDAY earrings: target, shirt: borrowed, shorts: f21, shoes: florence  


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. I like your outfit and that flat shoes is fabulous!


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love those shoes, girl! No wonder you can't stop wearing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tanks. I love them for summer. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...