Style Summary

Little Lady's go-to accessory - her red blanket. 

SUNDAY earrings & skirt: thrift, shirt: target, necklace: gift, shoes: borrowed  

This dress probably could have used a good ironing, but I didn't want to ruin the "easy" summer look, since it was the whole point. :)

MONDAY dress: zaragoza spain, shoes: payless (very old) 

WEDNESDAY earrings: target, shirt: anthopologie, bag: charming charlie,
shorts: express, shoes: dsw

These short were a happy Goodwill find this week. I was in search of a couple new pairs because several from last year are currently too small - my thighs are refusing to part with the weight we gained this winter. I really like the color of these shorts and the fabric is shockingly soft - major props to J. Crew.

THURSDAY earrings: target, shirt: anthropologie, shorts: thrift, shoes: dsw

SATURDAY shirt: walmart, necklace: gift, skirt: borrowed, shoes: charming charlie   


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

13 comments:

  1. I love your Monday hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first outfit & the lovely skirt in the last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole line up! Great thrifting find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a doll! I love the attention to detail and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so much work in this post! You look adorable in all the photos! Found you on MM, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursday outfit looks so good on you! Love the detail on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the navy and pink look! So pretty! And that last skirt is just lovely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your payless sandals! The color works with everything, love a nude shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are 100% adorable! I love all of your pretty skirts and dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I came over because I saw the cute pink bermuda shorts - found a pair of similar AE ones at our Goodwill a couple of weeks ago. They are really fun and the perfect length. I like them with navy and green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm wearing thrifted JCrew shorts from Goodwill this week too! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...