Style Summary

We got back from our vacation last Sunday afternoon, hopefully I'll post some pictures soon. Since we've been back I've spent a lot of time in paint clothes working on transforming one of our rooms in to a school room. If I had it my way that's all I would of focused on last week but I also subbed at the daycare and went to a few meetings/appointments. All of which required showering and real clothes...

TUESDAY head scarf: gift, shirt: h&m, shorts: express, shoes: frock swap 

WEDNESDAY shirt: old navy, skirt: anthropologie, shoes: dsw
  Monochromatic | Everybody, Everywear

THURSDAY earrings: target. shirt: thrift,  pants: gap, shoes: dsw

FRIDAY glasses: thrift, earrings: target, shirts: f21, pants: anthropologie, shoes: payless

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. All of these outfits are great! I especially love the green top with the purple shoes. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - LOVE it all, but especially Tuesday's outfit, probably because of love skirts, and the print is GORG!
    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first top and the whole of your Friday outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love that purple top! ;)

    I have a statement necklace giveaway going on right now - I'd love for you to come check it out! CC's Cheap Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...