Style Summary

This dress was a birthday day gift from some of my in-laws. I love it - they know me very well. 

SUNDAY earrings: target, sweater: thrift, dress: gift (francesca's collection) shoes: dew

The last several weeks have been so crazy that I haven't had time to make it into the salon. Hoping to go in sometime this week as my hair is a little bit out of control.  I'm leaning toward growing it back out again. Short has been fun but I'm starting to miss the option of a ponytail. Any opinions?

TUESDAY earrings & bracelet: target, shirt & belt & skirt: thrift, shoes: florence

I've shared before how much I like these shoes; unfortunately, Little Lady feels the same way. Whenever I put them on she asks that I take them off and then happily wears them around the house. That morning when she asked I said 'no' and since we strongly believe in following through on our words, I couldn't back down despite the major tantrum she threw. It was not pretty! I am predicting some drama at our house when we start wearing the same size. 

WEDNESDAY shirt & belt & shorts: thrift, shoes: gift (kohls)

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

10 comments:

  1. That blue striped dress is pretty, but I LOVE the green skirt and floral top! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

    P.S. Now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripe dress and cardi! So cute! ;)
    My niece used to steal my shoes when she was a toddler. Every time I sat down and took my shoes off she would run off with them! ;) Every. Single. Time. ;) Thankfully I have a little boy so my shoes are safe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the mixed stripes!!!

    PS I’m hosting a giveaway! Feel free to check it out :)
    http://www.glossyblonde.com/2012/09/its-september-group-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that striped dress?! Uh oh, sounds like you have a little fashionista in the making :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Green Statement Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love that you mixed those stripes!! hmm I might have to hunt down some stripes in my closet! That green skirt is gorgeous! Would be great with boots too for Fall!!! Thanks for linking up!

    Shana

    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress!! and the third outfit. so lovely, chick and simple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...