Style Summary

Another week, another set of outfits. I think Sunday's was my favorite this week. 

SUNDAY headscarf: thirft, cardigan: zara, shirt: paris, skirt: gap (old & dyed),
shoes: payless

TUESDAY shirt: thrift, shorts: gap, shoes & necklace: gift, earrings: francesca's 

THURSDAY dress: gift, shirt: a&e, bracelet & shoes: target, belt: thrift

Tried the half tuck, not sure I'm a fan...

FRIDAY shirt: thirft, pants: gap, shoes: dsw (old) 

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

11 comments:

  1. I love your Thursday outfit!! So cute- the stripe dress is awesome with the denim shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday's outfit is my favorite too, I really love the headscarf! Thanks for linking up to Sunday Style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits. I love the headscarf.

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more, they are so much fun to wear.

      Delete
  4. I agree, Sunday's is pretty awesome! But I really like your Friday look too, you totally pull off the "half-tuck" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo in the first outfit. So pretty! You look adorable every day though. :-)

    ~FringeGirl

    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Sunday's my favorite too although Tuesdays shoes are giving it a run for its money!


    ~*Jessica Lauren @ Copy-Cat-Crafter*~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. Love Sunday's outfit! The burgundy and turquoise are so pretty together. And the headband is adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfits! I really like your hair and that headscarf is perfect for it :)
    First time on your blog and I like it!

    xo

    sophie


    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com 


    jewelry giveaway going on right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...