Style Summary

Today I'm headed out of town to attend a styling party my sister-in-law Heather is hosting at her local Francesca's Collections. She just started her business so it's exciting to see so many people already recognizing her amazing talent. My husband is encouraging me to go even though it means he'll be handling the kiddos all by himself - incredibly grateful for him. 

SUNDAY shirt & cardigan & bracelet: thrifted, skirt: hand-me-down, bag: fossil,
 earrings & boots: target 
WEDNESDAY earrings & cardigan: target, shirt #1: old navy (old), shirt #2 & jeans: gap,
shoes: gift
THURSDAY headscarf: thrift, shirt & pants: anthropologie, earrings & shoes: target
SATURDAY sweater: thrift, skirt: borrowed, necklace: gift, earrings & boots: target

I don't post a lot of pictures of my kids clothes but this week I couldn't resist sharing a couple. It's my humble opinion that they have some pretty great style, especially since over 90% (everything in the pictures below) of what they wear is a gift or thrifted. 

those patent black bootie kill me and don't even get
 my started on the pigtails. 

i always said my children wouldn't wear licensed
clothing, but these two make it work  

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors in the first outfit! So nice and bright and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Wednesday is my favorite. I love everything about it! Your hair, the floral, the cardi, denim...such a great look! Love the socks + booties in Friday's outfit, too. ;)
    xo,
    Amanda
    LittleMissFearless.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! We have similar hair so I am hoping I can pull of the headscarf like you did! I always feel like Aunt Jamima. Love the looks!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! Love those ankle boots. Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous outfits! I especially love Wednesday. Your children are lovely, what cool clothes! I host a linky on Tuesdays, Trendy Toddler Tuesday, you should join in, it'd be a great way to show off your trendy children - it's not a new linky, but I'm trying to grow it, so I'm looking for new people to get involved.

    Now following your blog - it's lovely! x

    Alex - http://www.medicatedfollower.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds fun! Love the orange and navy together!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved orange and blue together, so I think the first look is my favorite! Thanks for linking up to Sunday Style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids are adorable! Hope you have fun at your sister's party. You look pretty every day.
    ~FringeGirl

    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfits and style are DARLING.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your orange/blue outfit and your Target booties. Looks like we shop at the same place! I found your blog over at The Pleated Poppy's WIWW and have found many inspirations on your blog. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. I am now your newest follower stop by my blog and we can be friends.
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...