Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings/boots/tight/socks: target, sweater: gap, belt: thrift, necklace: gift
dress: borrowing (fossil) 
Boots | Everybody, Everywear

MONDAY earrings/belt/shoes: thrift, dress: francesca's, socks: target, purse: gift
*this was an evening only look...the rest of the day was spent in my pajamas

WEDNESDAY earrings: francesca's sweater: thrift, shirt: ae, pants: gap, shoes: target

THURSDAY earrings/sweater: target, necklace: ?, skirt: banana republic,
boots: piper lime

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

7 comments:

  1. Love sunday's outfit especially! Are you struggling with growing out the fringe too?

    I'm at that in between phase and trying to grow it all out - it's horrible isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am growing it out and I need a trim. I loved the pixie but I am looking forward to ponytails.

      Delete
  2. Love Sunday's outfit! And your cute layered look with the pink loafers is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress from Sunday! So cute! I'm your newest follower!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that first, red dress is so rich and I LOVE the entire second outfit to death! (: It was an unexpected surprise to find several outfits in one here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...