Style Summary

Once a year or so we get a $10 off any purchase coupon from JCPenny's. It's always a fun surprise (we have no idea how we got on their mailing list) and I've never had trouble finding a treasure.  A couple fall's back it was this purse, which after the coupon cost less than $3. 

MONDAY earrings: thrift, sweater: old navy, jeans: gap, boots: target, purse: jcpenny

THURSDAY earrings: target, sweater: ?, shirt: old navy, skirt: anthropologie,
shoes: dsw

I didn't get a lot of outfit pictures taken this week - we were a bit busy as well as recovering from a weekend road trip. Since this is a small post I thought I'd share some of the ways I've remixed Thursday's skirt. I bought it on clearance at Anthopologie about 2.5 years ago. I was immediately drawn to the colors and pattern - it reminds me a bit of a watercolor painting. It's hard to see in the photos but the waist of the skirt has a fun draping detail and the top layer of material is delicate and slightly sheer. I tend to gravitate towards the cooler end of the color wheel when it comes to clothes so this skirt has played well with my closet. 

links to original outfit posts: one, two, three, four, and five

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. I love the skirt with those navy tights and brown oxfords! Newest follower!
    Please visit me too!

    Cassidy
    http://thingslikeskeletonkeys.blogspot.com/2012/10/sunday-style-houndstooth-and-bows.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Monday's outfit! I really like the cropped sweaters on other people, but I wish they looked better on me...oh well. I also love all the different ways you styled the skirt :)

    Thanks for linking up!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first outfit! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty skirt! I love all the looks you've done with it, but I think your cute layered look from Thursday is my fave! So cute with the polka dot top and sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the first sweater!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is amazing and you can get a lot of wear out of it!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...