Style Summary

This outfit was a happy accident. I had set out something else to wear but when I tried it on the dress was much tighter and shorter than I remembered - far from church appropriate. I was in rush so I decided to fall back on an old favorite - this skirt paired with a black sweater. While tearing apart my closet in search of the sweater this jacket caught my eye - I can't believe I hadn't thought to pair these two pieces together sooner.

SUNDAY jacket: f21, skirt: anthorpologie, shoes: gift 

TUESDAY earrings + sweater: target, necklace + pants: francesca's collection,
shoes: dsw, bracelet: borrowed 

Some may find it a little weird, but my favorite thing about this outfit is that it is made of all clearance or thrift finds. I can't remember the exact price of everything, but all together I'm pretty sure this outfit cost less than $25. 
WEDNESDAY earrings, necklace, shoes: target, pants: gap, shirt: old navy,
cardigan and belt: thrift  

I adore the umbrellas and buttons on this top; it's very tempting to wear it every time it rains.

THURSDAY earrings: target, shirt: h&m, belt + skirt: thrift, shoes: charming charlie 

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the giveaway I'm hosting with a wonderful new online boutique ever+mi.crush.

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

8 comments:

  1. LOVE Thursday especially. :) Visitng from Modern Modest Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that plaid skirt from the thrift store that's a really great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! Super cute outfit.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Thursday outfit!!!!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you totally knocked it out of the park this week! I love all four outfits, they are so cute and fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last ensemble is my favorite (though they are all fabulous)! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel-

    Those Francesca's pants are fabulous!! I am new to your blog and love all of these looks! You have a great eye for style :)

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your Sunday outfit too--sometimes the last minute ones are the most inspired! And your pencil skirt in the last outfit is gorgeous--you have some really great thrift store finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...