Jupiter at Night

  

Choosing a dress to review from ever+mi.crush's current collection was hard - they have so many great pieces! After much deliberation, I chose the Jupiter at Night Dress. As I mentioned before I'm a little crazy for purple right now. I was also attracted to the versatilely of this dress. I can make it work for any season and, depending on the accessories, it's appropriate for a trip to the library with the kids, church, or a date with Husbandie. This first wearing was to church. 

dress: c/o ever+mi.crush, shirt: old navy, necklace + bracelets: old/borrowed, shoes: italy
The price of this dress is only $35 so I was very impressed by the quality. The material is a cotton/polyester blend, it breathable but holds it's shape nicely and doesn't wrinkle - even after holding/carrying a couple squirming kids. The dress is also fully lined so in the summer when I'm not layering it I won't have to worry about showing more than I intended. 




*UPDATE* The winner of this beautiful necklace from ever+mi.crush has been chosen! 

roses for you necklace
Click here, to see if you won. And be sure to like ever+mi.crush on facebook to stay up to date on their latest pieces and future giveaways. 


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes


pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. What a super cute dress! Your shoes with the button are adorable. Very nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress with the color blocked waist.

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it all layered up like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layering and color combination.
    The polka dot denim shirt is so cute.

    Visiting from Monday Mingle.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/11/who-is-wearing-kika-lori.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you paired together!! And that really is a lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving photos and your shooting locale is gorg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...