Mommy Style Summary

You'll notice I had a few photo issues this week. It's always a rush to take outfit pictures and sometimes, like this week, I don't get around to downloading/looking them over until days later. I apologize for the blurriness; next week will be better. 

SUNDAY jacket + belt: thrift, shirt: jcpenny, shorts: gap, necklace: f21, shoes: gift 
TUESDAY sweater: gap, belt: banana republic, dress: borrowed (fossil)
 necklace + shoes: gift
THURSDAY sweater: vs, pants: francesca's collection, shoes + belt: thrift 
FRIDAY sweater: thrift, dress: anthropologie, boots:target, necklace: thrift/diy 
SATURDAY cardigan: target, shirt: jcpenny, skirt: gap, shoes: anthropologie 


Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your style! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single outfit but the shorts with the velvet blazer take the cake for me! Oh and those printed pants...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, Rachel! You combine colors and layering pieces so beautifully. I just love that blue velvet jacket in the first shot. Have a great day!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really great outfits. That first one is my fav!

    Bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...