Mommy Style Summary

This is a new dress - you can read more about it here.  

SUNDAY jacket: gap, dress: c/o ever+mi.crush, shirt: old navy, purse: fossil, 
shoes: florence,  

TUESDAY cardigan: gap, shirt + earrings + pants: target, shoes: dsw

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that this skirt is a loan from my sister-in-law - I'm dreading giving it back. 

WEDNESDAY  sweater vest + socks: target, skirt: borrowed (anthropologie),
shirt: old navy, shoes + necklace: thrift  

This cardigan had been in our "goodwill box" but I dug it back out for this outfit. I want to like it and figure out a way to make it work but something about it always feels off...back to the goodwill box it goes. 

THURSDAY cardigan: tj-maxx,  dress: thrift, leggings: anthropologie, boots: piperlime

This week I've been really feeling the monochromatic trend (also see Tuesday and Friday); there's just something fun and easy about dressing all in one color. 

FRIDAY sweater + pants: gap, necklace: old, belt: thrift, shoes: thrift

I found this dress on clearance at Carson's almost five years ago. It fits well and I like the color but for some reason it's taken me until now to wear it for the first time. Hopefully since I've gotten over the initial wear, it will be getting more use. 

SATURDAY shirt + belt: thrift, dress: carson's, shoes: dsw 

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

9 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits and my favorite is Thursday's outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last outfit is my fave!!! I found you via the Modern Modest Beauty linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tuesday and Friday the best! The different shades of blue and purple are so pretty! Thanks for linking up :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty skirt, and the button downs under the dresses is adorable!

    perethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you mix and match and accesorise! Love the socks and heels combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the color! Favorite outfit: the Sunday! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have a very interesting style, and I love how your combos turn out! :) I especially like Wednesday, and would easily wear Tuesday myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...