Mommy Style Summary

WEDNESDAY  sweater: gap, dress: hand-me-down (banana republic), belt: thrift,
shoes: dsw

THURSDAY shirt: thrift, turtleneck: old?, skirt: anthropologie, boots: piperlime
earrings: francesca's 

FRIDAY  sweater: vs, shirt: thrift, pants: gap, shoes: anthropologie, earrings: target

SATURDAY snood: gift (kohl's),  sweater: thrift, skirt & tights: gap, shoes: dsw

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress in your first photos!

    Joy (stopping by from Sunday Style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last outfit caught my eye on Monday Mingle, very pretty

    Ariane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last outfit is my favorite! I would have never paired those items together but they look great, really enjoy the mustard with the dark red.

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your Wednesday outfit. Such a perfect combo! THat dress is super pretty and I LOVE those shoes so much!
    -Jessi

    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the mix of colors! You are a fashion risk-taker, I like it! :) Found you on Mom Trends! I'm hosting a linky party too if you'd like to join the fun!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...