Mommy Style Summary

SUNDAY  scarf: gift (homemade), cardigan + jeans + belt: thrift, shirt: jcpenny,
shoes: dsw, sunglasses: ? 

Truth - I didn't just wear this outfit Monday but Tuesday and Saturday as well. It warm, comfortable, & easy, and thus has become my current "I don't want think but I can't stay in my pajamas" outfit.

MONDAY coat: francesca's collection, shirt: old navy, cords: h&m, shoes: thrift,
gloves: gift 

I love how the purple and green in this outfit looked together. I also am currently a little obsessed with polka dot tights. 

THURSDAY sweater & tights: gap, dress: anthropologie, shoes: dsw, belt: gift,
necklace: f 21
*this dress is a closet favorite, you can see a few ways I've remixed it here

Friday evening we had Jeremy's freshman class over for a little Christmas party. I thought about wearing heels with this outfit but I'm glad I opted for flats; serving food to 20+ college students while wrangling three crazy kids is not a heel-friendly task. All in all, the party was a hit. It's fun to meet the young people Jeremy speaks so fondly of and it makes my heart burst pride to see how much they respect him in return. 

FRIDAY earrings & dress: francesca's collection, necklace: f21, tights: ?, shoes: dsw
sweater: thrift 

Can you guess where these outfit pictures were taken?  We were headed to a friends' holiday party and ran into IKEA to pick up a few Christmas gifts. (Side note: if you have any little kids on your list, IKEA has hand-powered flashlights for only $4.99!) While there we decided to snap a few pictures too, since it was already way too dark outside. They are a little hard to see but I'm wearing another pair of polka dot tights - gold dots!

SATURDAY sweater: anthropologie, skirt & tights: target, shoes: dsw 

Want more? Check out these sites to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes.
pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

Thrifters Anonymous

8 comments:

  1. If I had polka dot tights I would be obsessed with them too! Maybe some will show up in my stocking for Christmas! I love that black dress with the red tights. Such an easy way to jazz up the little black dress we all have!

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute looks! I'm obsessed with polka dots too (and driving my six-year old crazy by calling them polkas like me and the dots are BFFs). Also, loving that top look. I might have to adjust my mommy on the run uniform slightly to play off of it today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I drive my five-year-old crazy with my silly little sayings too. I didn't even put together that not only were my tight polka-dot this week but the shirt I wore for most of the week was polka-dot; I may need an intervention soon :)

      Thanks for reading and taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  3. Love your LBD with red tights. So cute!

    Visiting you from Monday Mingle!

    -Jenny
    http://babblingsofamommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore that little black dress...So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! Love the outfit with the green dress and both pairs of polka dot tights are fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing, i love the lbd and the green
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...