Bits + Pieces

James from Bluebird Vintage is starting a new Friday ritual called Bits + Pieces, it looked fun, so I thought I'd play too.  Here's some photo highlights from our week

Josiah telling me about his dinosaur book 
Music man
Kayleia's figured out how to get to her toys
Hunting for red tomatoes 
Micah wearing his helmet at the dinner table
Kayleia making music
Josiah on his new balance bike
Skateboarder
Sibling scrub time
It's been a fun week: Kayleia started crawling, Josiah mastered his balance bike, & Micah fell in love with a helmet.

3 comments:

  1. First, so jealous of the balance bike. I've been wanting to get one for L. Maybe we can saw the pedals off of his hand-me-down training bike. Second, super impressed by Micah! (Now I feel the need to get my children a mini skateboard so they can be super cool too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do it next week it really looks like fun. Your boy is a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your balance bike? my sisinlaw found one @ walmart two years ago and I haven't been able to find (the $30 version) anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...