Style Summary: August 20th

We had a birthday party for the boys today, so I'm a little later than I hoped in posting this...I needed a nap after all the partying.  I should probably be cleaning my house which was neglected in favor of said nap but let's be honest, this is more fun.  
SUNDAY Earrings: Target, Scarf: Thrifted, Shirt: Banana Repubic, Belt: ?, Shorts: Gap, Shoes: Thrifted
TUESDAY Earrings: ?, Necklace: F21, Shirt: JCPenny, Belt: From H&M Dress,
Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Target
WEDNESDAY Earrings: Borrowed, Shirt: Victoria Secret, Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: Aldo
THURSDAY Earrings: Target, Shirt: Target, Belt: From Anthropologie Dress, 
Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: Florentine
SATURDAY  Earrings: Borrowed, Shirt: JCPenny, Bracelet: Target, Shorts: Thrifted, Shoes: Florentine, 
 World's Most Adorable Baller: One of a Kind
My favorite outfit of the week was definitely Sunday's, I know it's not for everyone but I love, LOVE,  the oversized scarf bow.  I thought my outfit needed a little bit more color and it just kind of happened.  This fun discovery inspired me to do a little internet research I found an amazing site with tons of great ideas and tutorials on how to wear scarfs, click here to check it out. 

3 comments:

  1. Love Tuesday's shirt. I very much have a thing for ruffles at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty!! loving the bow:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bow! Thanks so much for linking up to the ABCs of Style challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...