Small Graces

A walk to the neighborhood Dairy Queen on a warm day
Sticky ice cream fingers
Garden fresh tomato soup and grilled cheese when the
weather suddenly turned cold
Both boys working hard during homeschool time
Micah's reenactment of this commercial
My bookworm giggling over new library books
Vintage wool skirts and fun colored books that fit in to
my $3 bag at a local rummage sale
Sweet sleeping baby girl 
It was a busy week - we started homeschooling and seemed to have an event almost every night.  It's fun to look over these pictures a re-enjoy a few of the quieter, more simple moments.

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy your small graces posts. They make me smile. You are such a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...