Saturday's Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings & necklace: ? sweater: zara, dress worn as shirt: anthropologie,
skirt: thrift, tights: ?, shoes: dsw
THURSDAY earrings: target, necklace #1: f21, necklace #2: clarie's,  shirt: h&m,
sweater: target, pants; h&m, shoes: macy's
FRIDAY/SATURDAY earrings: target, necklace: freecycle, sweater: f21, belt: f21,
pants: thrift, boots: dsw
Today is sunny and beautiful, the rest of week...not so much.  It was rainy and cold so the kids and I spent most of our days inside. Inside days equal husbandie's thermals, yoga pants, & thick socks. It's a wonderfully comfortable combination but since I don't ever plan to post those pictures, you'll just have to take my word for it. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the top in the third photo, the F21 in my neck of the woods never carries such classy items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these outfits are so great. I adore the first one most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have a facebook page called Modern Modest Fashion, and I was wondering if I could feature your first photo on an album dedicated specifically for photos from fashion blogs on the internet. Your blog will be listed as source and also as a must read blog. Is that ok?

    That girl from - Papaisapreacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...