Lately I've noticed Mini Man especially has been craving some undivided (and uninterrupted) attention. As hard as we try it seems like he's frequently lost in the middle - too little to fully enjoy what we are doing with Big Buddy but no longer a baby like Little Lady. So on Sunday, despite the craziness of the weekend I carved out some date time.
We headed to a park for a little bit where he showed off some of his new playground skills.
Then we used a buy-one-get-one-free coupon and enjoyed some hot chocolate at Caribou. This kid's love for hot beverages is a little scary. Seriously, hot chocolate, tea, coffee - he loves them all! I tried drinking my coffee black for awhile because every time I left it unattended he'd chug it down, but the lack of sugar and cream doesn't seem to matter to him...scary.
We also played his new favorite game - Don't Break The Ice.
And talked about important things
- Mini Man's favorite color: "green"
- What makes him happy: "girls" - honest, that was his answer
- So Little Lady makes him happy: "no, I don't like (little lady) she a lion"
- What girls do make him happy: "Wonder Woman and Mommy" - yeah I'm second to Wonder Woman, he is obsessed with her.
- Why does Wonder Woman make you happy: "she hit - bang bang. And she wear a diaper."
Guess I know what I'm wearing on our next date :)