Style Summary

SUNDAY earrings: ?, sweater: thift, shirt: gap (kid's), dress: anthropologie,
tights: target, shoes: dsw

TUESDAY earrings & bracelet: target, necklace: gift: sweater: target, shirt: AE (men's)
pants: germany, shoes: florence

WEDNESDAY hat: target, earrings: ?, sweater & turtleneck: thrift, pants: gap
shoes: payless

THURSDAY earrings & necklace: ?, sweater: vs, shirt & jeans: gap,
 belt: ?, shoes: thrift

SATURDAY hair clips: ?, turtleneck & sweater: thrift, belt: banana republic
dress worn as skirt: anthropologie, tights: target, boots: 
piperlime

So I was successful in my venture of wearing red or pink all week! I did, however, have to throw in a little bit of blue - I'm not sure I could make it a whole week without my favorite color. I actually had more fun planning pink/red outfits than I thought I would and still have a couple more set aside for next week.  
One outfit I hadn't planned out was Saturday's. After I wore the pieces separately (Sunday & Wednesday) it was idea that I just couldn't get out my head. I'm glad I decided to wear it - it's my favorite look of the week.

Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Saturday is my favorite, but I really like Wednesday too. What an adorable hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much red you wear! It inspires me to wear some more bold colours! :)

    Much love, Vivi

    www.viivkstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of color is amazing. Red looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one time i wore a cute little belt and asked josh and he said "whats the point? its superfluous." then me: "but not everything we wear has to have a function if it looks good. if it looks good, it is clearly not superfluous." love the belts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...