Small Graces

A weekly reflection inspired in part by Bob Bennett's song "Small Graces".


"these are the small graces, the little moments when the miracles come...
they are a reminder to the heart there is more to life than meets the eye...
He is in the small graces....
small graces pointing me to the larger one...
little glimpses of the kingdom come..."

belly button hunts

learning how to fly a kite

rainy day walks

tent movies

growth marks

exploring daddy's "studio's" (student's) work

lunch with daddy in the cafeteria 

butterbeer 

a quirky clearance find

a surprise pot of daisies from husbandie

Joining these link parties this week. 
Life in an Instant

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post. I love your small graces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corrie! I really enjoying putting together these posts, it's a great reminder to me at the end of each week to be thankful for all life's blessing.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love all of these! the small graces concept is wonderful and you found such a great fit with us at Life in an Instant. These are just the kinds of posts I'm hoping to gather and make a community out of folks like us. I've been at it for awhile now and am slowly but surely finding posts like this. I'd love to hear any ideas, if you have them on how we can get more folks on board. --- and with all of that ... nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this collection of everyday photos Rachel...so perfect! :) thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...