Mommy Style Summary

Another week where I didn't make it out of my pajamas very often. At the beginning of the week we all succumbed to the flu so there was no leaving the house or really the couch for that matter. Thankfully, by Thursday everyone seemed to be bouncing back. 

THURSDAY scarf: diy, dress: thrift, cardigan + leggings: target, boots: piperlime
FRIDAY hat + cardigan: gap, necklace: francesca's, shirt + pants: anthropologie,
 shoes: dsw

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing, Sunday Style,  Monday Mingle, and What I Wore Wednesday. 

7 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Watch What I'm Wearing hop. Great tops in both outfits! I like your style and am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping - love the outfits - you wear them well. Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flu! Yuck. I hope your family is doing much better!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your fun casual style with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm noticing a color scheme trend for the week... ;) LOVE that polka dot top, and both of these outfits are great. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stumbled upon your blog from Plane Pretty! New follower!
    Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...