Mommy Style Summary

SUNDAY cardigan + pants: thrift, shirt: old navy, shoes: gift 

MONDAY hat + sweater: gap, dress: anthropologie, boots: piperlime, coat: gift

I've been wearing stocking hats a lot lately. They do help keep warm but if I'm honest the main reason I wear them is so I don't have mess with my despertaly-needs-cut-but-i'm-tryting-to-grow-it-out hair. 

SATURDAY hat: gap, cardigan: target, dress: florence, shoes: dsw

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing, Sunday Style,  Monday Mingle, and What I Wore Wednesday. 

9 comments:

  1. Heya, Rachel! The pom pom hat is my favorite! I bet it's warm and comfy!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that owl necklace in the first outfit and those green and brown oxfords in the last! The middle one is so cute and I love the pop of blue with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so good at layering!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Thursday's outfit! The matching tights and sweater are so cute with the floral dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Monday's outfit! Love that hat on you and the color of that dress is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely! The Saturday look is my favorite - love it! The skirt in the Monday look is also great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green outfit looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants in the first outfit are amazing - and thrifted? even better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...