Mommy Style Summary

I've been absent from "blogland" lately because our desktop died at the end of January and it took us a couple weeks to get set up with a new one. Thus, these outfits are from the last 2-3 weeks. 

scarf: handmade gift, sweater; gap, pants + bracelet + shoes: target

hat + cardigan : gap, scarf: old, dress: c/o ever+mi.crush, bracelets: target, boots: dsw

sweater: gap, skirt: anthropologie, shoes: diy

scarf: gift, sweater + shirt + skirt: thrift, boots: piperlime

turtleneck: old, necklace: f21, dress: anthropologie, shoes: diy

This past Saturday we stopped by a masquerade party that some of Jeremy's students were hosting and one of them was kind enough to let us borrow some masks. I love watching him interact with this students - he such a gifted professor. 

turtleneck:old, necklace: francesca's, dress: anthropologie, shoes: diy

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing, Sunday Style,  Monday Mingle, and What I Wore Wednesday. 


  1. Your sense of color and style are fabulous. I think my favorite piece is your blue handmade scarf. Love that shade. love it.

  2. Love your purple dress. So fun!


  3. Welcome back to blogging world! Great looks dear!

  4. The red sweater with the pink skirt and the dress for the masquerade are my favorites.


Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...