Weekly Outfit Summary

I know spring is suppose to bring an onslaught of brights and pastels but this week was all about navy and white for me. There something about that color combination that gives me hope of warmer weather. 


SUNDAY shirt: old navy, sweater: thrift, skirt; anthropologie, shoes: diy


TUESDAY shirt + pants: gap, shoes: dsw
shirt currently on sale here


THURSDAY cardigan: gap, dress: hand-me-down, shoes: dsw
*cardigan currently on sale here

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing, Sunday Style,  Monday Mingle, What I Wore Wednesday, and Dress for the Day. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I love that first outfit! I should have known that the skirt was Anthro.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped cardigan and pattern mixing of the dress on Thursday's look. White and Navy definitely have their place in a spring wardrobe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty skirt. I love navy and white as well.

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/03/show-off-your-stripes-with-targetstyle.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute outfits! I love the skirt in the first one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel Spring on the way in! Love the floral and the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple pants are perfect! Can't wait to retire some of my layers over here when spring stops playing games and shows up already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...