Weekly Outfit Summary


SUNDAY dress: eshakti, scarf + tights: target, shoes: dsw

Unfortunately, Spring's sun and warmth are taking their time arriving this year so the week still called for sleeves and tights. 


TUESDAY sweater: anthropologie, dress: gift/francesca's, boots: target


FRIDAY cardigan: gap, t-shirt: vs, belt: thrift, skirt: hand-me-down/vintage,
shoes: dsw, necklace: francesca's 

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm WearingSunday Style,  Monday MingleStyle Sessions, What I Wore Wednesday, and Dress for the Day. 

4 comments:

  1. All are cute outfits .....you look lovely!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Such cute outfits!
    Love that top green dress!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of those outfits.

    The skirt pattern with the bicycles is adorable. That orange skirt is a real stand-out though. I think it's the colour and the way you've styled it.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cut, good fit, sturdy leather. I am always love leather jackets, there are so many cool jackets on cwmalls.com, I love them and am eager to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...