Weekly Outfit Summary


I bought this shirt about four years ago. It's one of the few pieces in my wardrobe that I have paid full price for. I'm glad I did, it continues to be a favorite. 

SUNDAY cardigan: zara, shirt: banana republic, pants: loft, shoes: dsw,
earrings: old


This outfit ended up being perfect for a day spent at the park. I love how comfortable these moccasins are and since they are black they have yet to show any wear-and-tear. 

TUESDAY hat: target, shirt: old navy, skirt: gap, shoes: dsw, belt: gift


I found this dress this past winter in Old Navy's clearance section; with a discount coupon it ended up being less than $4! It's very comfortable and since it's a bit longer I don't have to worry about any mommy- fashion-faux-pas. 

WEDNESDAY cardigan: gap, dress + belt: old navy, shoes: tj-maxx (old),
 necklace: old
* little lady currently loves to get her picture taken :) 


This spring has been crazy! I was hot walking to and from the library in a sundress on Wednesday and by Saturday a sweater and a double layer of tights couldn't keep me warm. 

SATURDAY cardigan + shorts: gap, shirt: jcpenny, tights: target, shoes: dsw 

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm WearingSunday Style,  Monday MingleStyle Sessions, What I Wore Wednesday, and Dress for the Day. 

8 comments:

  1. Found you at WWIW and I think it was meant to be! You are too cute, I love every outfit on here and that hat from Target is adorable....not to mention, you're another homeschool mommy!! You have a new follower! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable looks! I think I love the first one the best. That shirt is perfect! DudeMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits, Wednesday's look is my fave! Your little girl is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Stylelixir! You have such great style! I'd love for you to stop by and link up with my blog hop going on right now :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/mixed-print-maxi-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE skirts and tights these days - you do this look well :)

    thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...