A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon on the internets.
- I wasted a bit too much time this week watching these Kids React videos on YouTube. Some are heartwarming/thought-provoking and some are just simply hilarious.
- These portraits of fourth graders from around the world all answering the same three questions will also warm and break your heart.
- This 100 Years of East London Style video is another current YouTube favorite.
- I don't have $130 to spend on shoes but I've still had a lot of fun using Liberty's art fabric to design my own custom pair of sneakers
- What exactly modesty and purity should mean to followers of Christ is a question I've pondered for some time. While I believe both are important I think mainstream Evangelical culture has gotten a lot of things wrong. These two blog posts, How "Modesty" Teachings Hurt Men Too and I am Not a Sex Fueled Robot put into words, a lot more eloquently than I ever could, many of my concerns.
- I never thought I'd succumb to the leather accent trend but this cardigan with a faux leather front is currently at the top of my wish list.
- Jeremy and I both couldn't help but laugh-out-loud at this millennial themed editorial cartoon.
- This blog of a young man's thoughts and reactions while reading the Harry Potter series for the first time kept both Jeremy and I entertained during a two hour midnight commute this weekend