- 6 C boiling water
- 6 green tea bags
- 2 ripe peaches
- 3 Tbsp honey
- pour water into blender and steep tea bags for five minutes
- slice peaches and remove skin
- add peaches to blender and puree
- add honey to blender and mix throughly
- strain tea through a fine mesh sieve
- chill in refrigerator
- serve over ice
If like me you hate waste you can save the peach pulp (in a sealed container in the fridge) for smoothies. I also sometimes simmer the peach skins and a few drops of lavender oil in a pan water - it makes our whole house smell amazing!
Let me know if you try it; Jeremy and my sister think it could use a bit more honey but I prefer it not too sweet.